Health & Safety
We have always prioritized our commitment to ensuring the highest standards of health & safety. We stringently follow the HSE guidelines to safeguard our employees and customers against all workplace dangers and accidents.
To create a safe work environment, we always ensure that:
- Proper equipment/machinery training is given to our personnel;
- It is mandatory for workers, other employees, and visitors, to wear safety equipment (PPE) when entering the factory premises;
- Work areas and emergency exits are kept clear always and that there are emergency action plans in place;
- Eliminate the possibility of fire hazards (like proper storing of combustible materials);
- Objects are stacked and stored properly without the danger of falling or toppling over;
- Proper work breaks;
- Excellent first aid kit & first aid training;
- Frequent mock fire drills.