Maxell Duct Heater
Duct heaters are a device used for sensible heating or re-heating purposes. Both applications lead to an increasing temperature of passing air, Sensible heating is done for purely increasing the temperature of cold air and to heat up space. Re-heating is done to heat up sub-cooled dehumidified air so that it does not chill the space while keeping the air dry.
- Designed and assembled under strict quality control
- The assembled capacities range from 0.25 KW to 110 KW.
- They are custom built to the site requirement.
The square or rectangular shaped duct heaters can be manufactured in six basic designs as below
- Slip In Type
- Flanged Heater-Removable Heater Section
- Flanged Heater-Non Removable Heater Section
- Stab In Heater
- Fan Heater
- Round Duct Heater