Fresh Air Handling Units
Fresh Air Handling Units (FAHUs) are an excellent solution for regulating and circulating fresh air as part of a HVAC system and it ensures a constant flow of fresh clean air and a very well-conditioned environment.
Capable of withstanding external static pressure of up to 1000pa, Finpower SK 50T Series FAHUs are efficient enough to endure air volume from 1700 CMH to 68000 CMH.
- Eurovent certified units
- SK50T SERIES.
- Fresh air handling units are constructed in Thermal break profile.
- High Quality CFC free injected polyutherane foam. Rock wool /fibre glass insulation can be provided on required.
- Floor mounted or ceiling suspended type.
- High efficiency backward curved fans tested and certified by AMCA in accordance to AMCA 210 for air performance and AMCA 300 for sound performance and FEG certified fans.
- With EC motors for special applications e.g. LEED, Green building concepts.
- Cooling coils of Aluminum fins and copper tubes / anti corrosive coating, Stainless steel casing etc. can be provided for coastal applications. Suitable for R-22 ,R-410 and R-407 C refrigerant gas.
- Condensing unit with R-22, and other Ozone friendly gas can be provided.
- Stainless Steel drain pan as per ASHRAE 62.2.
- Suitable for Outdoor Applications.
- Can be customized according to the site requirement.
- VFD /Starter control panel can be provided.
- Airflow Available from 1700 CMH to 68000 CMH.